do u ever feel so obsessed with a song and even though it’s constantly on repeat you feel like it’s just not enough and it you just wanna marry it or something ????
I’m always like, “I WANT A RELATIONSHIP!”
But then I realize I have no idea what I would do if I actually got one.
What do I do after I get it? Like, do I need to take the person for walks? What do I feed them? I can’t cook that well. I had to look up a diagram to learn how to cut a pepper properly.
But now I can cut peppers really well.
So there’s that.
I’ve been in a relationship for a year and this feeling doesn’t go away
if you think im a loser who likes music too much then you’re definitely right
like 98% of my problems would be solved if i stopped overthinking things and calmed the fuck down and stopped being such a panicky, anxious little shit
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
To hide from school
feeling your computer getting slower though the years is one of the most heartbreaking things ever